Friday 17 February 2012

Bad blogger is bad

Gosh, aren't I the worst?

I have 3 posts in various states of completion but just haven't got around to finishing them off. This weekend I shall finish one, promise (to whoever cares).

Anyway, I've moved to PMB permanently while doing my Honours. Switched to doing Ecological Sciences instead of Zoology in the hopes that there will be more job opportunities when I go out into the big bad real world. Whenever that happens, at the rate I'm going I may end up being a permanent indecisive student. Fail.

Honours seems like it will be pretty cool if I completely ignore this first module which has like halved my IQ with its silliness (biol200 allll over again). The cool modules to come are Rangeland Ecology: Plant/Animal Interactions,  Topics in Evolutionary Biology, Conservation Ecology and Terrestrial African Vertebrate Zoology. Can't wait for those.

Also, it's so awesome, I get to see wildlife almost every day because the stables where I keep my new horse border Bisley Nature Reserve. YAY giraffes and zebras and impalas! Will be interesting once I get Kiwi on outrides in the reserve.

Aaand I will now end the lamest blog post ever and hopefully construct a better one over the weekend.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment